[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Nemesis_c  
Форум » Elektropage.ru » Conquering the World III [smd] » developers
developers
Nemesis_cДата: Понедельник, 10.09.2012, 14:24 | Сообщение # 1

Статус: Offline

http://www.segaretro.org/Chuanpu

Chuanpu was a Taiwanese developer of unlicensed Sega Mega Drive games (mostly RPGs) in the 1990s. Very little is known about them as a company, except that they shared staff members and code with various other companies, including Gamtec and Never Ending Soft Team — which may indicate a deeper situation going on in the Taiwanese unlicensed game industry.

Starting with Ya Se Chuan Shuo, Chuanpu's games incorporated the version of Data East's Side Pocket sound driver used by High Seas Havoc, which would eventually find its way into nearly every unlicensed game made after, including a number of fighters (some stealing their music from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Fighting Edition, which also steals the driver).

Nemesis_cДата: Понедельник, 10.09.2012, 14:26 | Сообщение # 2

Tun Shi Tian Di III/Conquering the World III (???) (this is from the Traditional Chinese version, but the Simplified Chinese one has it too):
ROM:0010072A aBattleSystem: dc.b ' *BATTLE SYSTEM* '
ROM:00100742 dc.b 'Written by TSUI-ChienHua '
ROM:00100763 dc.b '©1997 NeverEnding-SoftStudio '
ROM:00100783 dc.b 'IN TAIWAN,TAICHUNG '

Nemesis_cДата: Понедельник, 10.09.2012, 14:32 | Сообщение # 3

Incidentally, I know several members of the Taichung group were involved with SKOB's Conquering The World III. Liao Hanmin's a definite on that one, and I remember there being several others I noticed, but I need sleep right now. Also, all the credits in that game are in a fancy calligraphic font that's really hard for non-Chinese-speakers to read.

Nemesis_cДата: Понедельник, 10.09.2012, 14:35 | Сообщение # 4

Tun Shi Tian Di III is an unlicensed Sega Mega Drive RPG released by SKOB exclusively in Taiwan in some unknown year. A simplified Chinese ROM presumably by pirates also circulates around the Internet.

Форум » Elektropage.ru » Conquering the World III [smd] » developers
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Select language:
English
French
German
Portuguese
Chinese
Nemesis_c, r57shell, Smoke, Lipetsk, GoodBye (aka vfiuchcikicshuusrch) & Segaman © 2024
Хостинг от uCoz